Monday, October 14, 2013

Big News!!!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  A lot has gone on since then... which leads me to this post!

Shane and I have big news to share ( sorry for some of you this is old news):

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

Yes, you read that correctly.  Our Miracle is due April 21, 2014.

I know that a lot of you have opinions and concerns.  That means you love us and care about us.  We do ask that you do not voice those to us... believe me every possible bad scenario has been played out in my brain.  We know that God let this happen for a reason and we know that He is not going to put more on us than we can handle.   We found that out April 24, 2012!

We are excited for this little Miracle and this new journey in our lives!

If you see my mama (Lisa) congratulate her on being a GimGim and if you see Shane's mama congratulate her on being a Mamaw again!

No comments:

Post a Comment